BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Fresno
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
Our Fresno team understands that in an emergency, every second counts. The American Heart Association provides CPR certification courses designed to meet the needs of healthcare providers, businesses, and the general public. We offer the best First Aid and CPR classes to give you the skills and confidence to respond quickly and effectively.
Fresno CPR + First Aid Classes
Our Fresno team understands that in an emergency, every second counts. The American Heart Association provides CPR certification courses designed to meet the needs of healthcare providers, businesses, and the general public. We offer the best First Aid and CPR classes to give you the skills and confidence to respond quickly and effectively. Our American Heart Association (AHA) CPR classes cover everything from Basic Life Support (BLS) to using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). With both the CPR and First Aid certifications, you’ll be prepared to handle all types of life-threatening issues.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Fresno Locations
Fresno’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
The CPR certificate from the American Heart Association is recognized by healthcare organizations worldwide, making it the gold standard for CPR training. That’s why our program offers the AHA CPR classes in addition to our First Aid course. Together, these classes provide vital information on handling strokes, heart attacks, and other accidents. Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing you are prepared to handle any medical emergency that might come your way.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) combines chest compressions and rescue breaths to revive someone during cardiac arrest. It keeps blood flowing through the body until additional medical intervention comes or the heartbeat is restored.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
Our comprehensive one-day training explains everything from administering CPR to handling an allergic reaction or burn wound. Because everyone should have this essential information, we offer our classes at a fair price. If this is your first First Aid CPR class and you feel nervous, don’t worry — our trainers are ready and prepared to answer all your questions.
Be skilled in using your CPR and First Aid certification in a variety of medical emergencies, including —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Our First Aid and CPR classes are accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
First Aid CPR classes produce confidence and provide peace of mind. Knowing how to handle a medical crisis can help ease anxiety and stress when one happens. Here are a few reasons why getting your CPR First Aid training with us is a great option —
- We deliver classes that are smaller in size
- Enjoy hands-on instructor-led training
- The certification process is easy with a same-day training and testing
- We offer the most widely recognized CPR certificate in the United States
- You can come to our training facility, or we can come to your medium to large-sized group
- Leave class with your AHA BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Fresno First Aid card the same day you train and test
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
Enjoy our simple-to-use online calendar and see what classes are best for your schedule. If you have a large group, contact us to arrange training on location.
When will my certification expire?
You must restart your CPR training and earn your certificate every two years to keep your skills current and fulfill OSHA requirements.
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
Simply sign up for your preferred class and show up the day of — no prep required! We will provide all the educational elements in your First Aid and CPR classes, walk through your skills check, and give the written exam. When you pass, you will leave with your AHA BLS CPR card as well as the First Aid card.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.